Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Team Orange


This is my take on the #73 TCR, the sun room :D The photos I used were taken this summer at our yearly family gathering at our summer cabin, a true family fun day! Everyone plays and competes in all kinds of odd and funny competitions. The biggest trophies do not necessary produce the biggest smiles or greatest laughters. This year our team "Team Orange" only won two trophies, two TINY ones. and it was my MIL and FIL who won them for extaordinary "skills" or style. :Þ I used TCR provided sketch for this lo. An unusual sketch and a little challenging to work with.


My summer vacation is over, I started working this week again. We had a great summer, I hope you all did too! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Umslagakort

Ég hannaði þetta snið af umslagakortum fyrir um 2 árum, bjó síðan til smá sýnikennslu á aðferðinni fyrir snappið mitt. Ég hef oft verið...