Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Drama Queen



I needed to wear a costume to work yesterday. I came up with the idea to be a Drama Queen, got myself some fabric and sewed a dress. Most important things were the accessories of-course :D The crown is made from black cardstock, tulle, feathers, punched flowers from cardstock and acetate, ribbbons and blingies. The shoes I decorated with lace, flowers and huge blingy. The fan was store bought, just added a little sparkles to it. I had so much fun at work yesterday! :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is Gorgeous!! love those shoes!! and the crown is amazing!!grteat job Linda!!
    Love you blog!!!
    Hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete

Umslagakort

Ég hannaði þetta snið af umslagakortum fyrir um 2 árum, bjó síðan til smá sýnikennslu á aðferðinni fyrir snappið mitt. Ég hef oft verið...