Saturday, January 29, 2011

knit and crochet

Hi! It's been a while... so HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! I had a wonderful time during the holidays with my family and friends, LOTS of good food and a bunch of nice gifts.

I didn't do much scrapping or card making before christmas, I had a lot of left over christmas cards from last year, so I didn´t need to make any this year, came in handy when I was running out of time, but also I was a little sad, not making any cards for this christmas.

I did however make a bunch of scarfs and a few hats and mittens to give for christmas. I also made a bunch of tatted and crochet necklaces. I might show you those later :D But as I was getting ready to wrap all this stuff, I remembered to take documentary photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Umslagakort

Ég hannaði þetta snið af umslagakortum fyrir um 2 árum, bjó síðan til smá sýnikennslu á aðferðinni fyrir snappið mitt. Ég hef oft verið...