Friday, August 19, 2011

Altered tincan - brush holder

I still have some papers left from my PION papers I got for my guest design projects for Skrappoggaman.is.

It is so simple and fun to alter cans into brush or pencil holders. I've done I few in the past for nieces and nephews who are starting school. So cute!

This paper is so elegant I thought it was perfect for brushes in a bathroom or a scraproom (they are so elegant too).

Everything is pretty basic about this. You just clean your can and decorate. One cool tip is to glue paper on the back of a clear crystal, using any type of clear glue. I used glossy accent glue, it dries so quickly :D

I am still enjoying my summer vacation. Only one week until I go back to work. It will be good to get into routine again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Umslagakort

Ég hannaði þetta snið af umslagakortum fyrir um 2 árum, bjó síðan til smá sýnikennslu á aðferðinni fyrir snappið mitt. Ég hef oft verið...